Why do we do what we do?
“The art of communication is the language of Leadership” ~ James Humes
We believe people aren’t born speakers but are created.
Everyone can learn to be a confident and effective speaker, convey their ideas clearly, bring about a change and transform lives.
We help people become impressive, memorable and compelling presenters.
Our participants find many benefits from becoming competent presenters. Some of these are:
- Get better job opportunities, career growth and income.
- Gain more exposure for yourself, your ideas, your products and services.
- Improve networking and relationships
- Gain the status as an “Expert” quickly
- Improve your self-esteem.
We want to empower our participants with knowledge, skills and experience and help them inform, inspire and influence their audiences immediately. We are outcome driven. We want to make our participants impressive, memorable and compelling presenters and leaders.
- Our major focus will always be participant satisfaction and positive outcomes for them.
- Customising our programs; we will create customer specific programs to suit their current situation and outcomes they are trying to achieve.
- Our talented team is dedicated to help and support our participants achieve their communication goals.
- We create a safe and positive learning environment in which every participant has an opportunity to explore, practice and stretch their boundaries.
To become a leading organisation in delivering a positive learning outcomes in presentation skills and leadership. We will provide valuable skills to our participants who in term will transform lives and communities across the globe. We are happy to work with charitable organisations on a pro-bono basis and help them change lives.
OUR TRAINING PROGRAMS
Our workshops are designed to impart knowledge, improve skills and provide an experience so that our participants feel empowered to transform into an impressive, memorable and compelling presenter. Our methodology is “Learning by doing”. Our focus is helping and supporting our participants to start utilising their newly learnt skills immediately and equipping them to achieve their communication goals.
Masters of Marketing Management
Communication Coach &
Public Speaking Educator
Past Division Governor in Toastmasters International
Past President Box Hill Central Toastmasters Club
Rajeev has training and experience in engineering and IT. He understands the pressures and urgencies in business life, and understands how communication can breakdown in large organisations. He also understands how good ideas can be lost due to lack of expression and how vital it is to get your message out there.
Rajeev has been a part of Toastmasters for over a decade. He has won numerous speaking contests and was the winner of Toastmasters District73 (Comprising Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania) Humorous Speech Contest, the highest award in that category.
B.App.Sci(Physio), PG Dip Man Ther, DTM
Past President, Box Hill Central Toastmasters Club
Past Area Governor, Toastmasters International Speaker
Previously an elite state level gymnast, coach and judge, Andrew knows how to get peak performance from your presentations. He uses his speaking skills, his passion for communication and his expertise to run professional public speaking workshops that are friendly, supportive and dedicated to making you the best speaker/presenter that you can be.
Andrew has a DTM (Distinguished Toastmaster) which is the highest award in Toastmasters International and he has won numerous speaking contests.