- Success Stories
Thanks to Andrew and Rajeev at Presentation Craft. You gave me so many skills and basic information that was very, very helpful. I am forever grateful for the lessons discovered in your course. I would highly recommend the course and doing other courses with you.
I liked the way you supplied us with clear and precise instructions of how to formulate a presentation. It was great to be able to practice the ‘art’ of speaking in a very safe environment.
– Really liked that from the beginning you created a very safe atmosphere where no one should be embarrassed.
– liked the interaction. Eg. relaxation techniques I feel I can use anywhere.
– love the dot point tips I can take home with me.
– Helpful tips on how to build interest and capture audience when writing my speech.
– The debate-style impromptu speak- getting to practice different formats.
– Andrew’s toast- it’s always good to see the principles we are taught in action.
Andrew is a gifted public speaker who always displays a great sense of humour and ability to connect in the entertaining presentations he gives.
I liked that everybody in the class has become more relaxed speaking and you can already see everybody using their body more freely.